Monday, November 8, 2010

RED Malacca

Happy belated Deepavali.. Spent a long weekend in Malacca.
Since Kah Hoong wedding on last dec, i have almost one year never go back to Malacca.
Last time, i used to go back Malacca once a month*more often than i go back to Penang*
Surprisingly, this Malacca Trip Ng Eujinn is my companion!*normally he go Malacca with me, but lost in Malacca with someone*xD

This time,just like the Penang trip, I spent my day walking in Malacca Town and photograph!
IMG_7641i
On the Way...

IMG_7665i
Malacca The Historical City- my 2nd Home =)

IMG_7726i
Busy Jonker Street.

IMG_7702i
Cheng Hoon Teng's temple-The oldest temple in Malaysia.

IMG_7626i
Ok, before i end my post, do you notice that Malacca in RED?
I try to represent Malacca with Red colour in this post as Red means warm and passion.
Glad that i get to know a bunch of friends in Malacca when i was in Foundation.
They made me to represent the whole Malacca nothing than RED!
thank you for treating me like part of your family members ;-D
Stay Healthy and Happy everyone =) 

2 comments: