Saturday, October 30, 2010

Way of LIfe

It's 2 weeks back from Holidays. In these 2 weeks, almost most of my time involve in tzu chi activities.

IMG_7555i
I chose this way
 i Believe it will made all the difference


Environmental friendly is the theme for these 2 weeks. From Vgen fiesta, monthly recycling in cyberia and also Green week. Keep deliver out the information of environmental issues, but in reality how many of you really got it? It's a good question! However, i will continue on this road, try not to feel tired to deliver out the information.

Vegeterian is the most convenient and easiest way save the world, do you believe it? Yes,i believe! I am trying very hard to become a vegeterian since back from holidays. Unfortunately, went to Tenji for celebrating "pai kuat" and "dog bright" birthday on thursday, the seducing sashimi break my determination!! LOL. However, i will still keep my hard work to continue in Vege road=)

Way of LIfe was determined by us. Whatever decision we have taken, it is a turning point in my LIfe. Since back from holidays, i never touch anything about academic, but i finish read two sort of motivating books and put most of my time in tzuchi.

I try to practice everyday 1200am sleep and wake up at 6am! LOL*sounds insane*
For the sake of my healthy, i think this is the right choice!

IMG_6831i
May all of my friends and family will be blessed
have a happy LIfe=)

Sorry that this is a quite a boring post. Just a briefly update of my recent lifestyle.
Lastly, hope that all my friends and family beside me will be free from disaster and chosen a right way in their LIfe.


p/s: i received a message last nite regarding tsunami in Penang. Hope everyone in Penang will take note of this alert! Try not go to seaside these weekend. Blessed=) 




3 comments:

  1. A very sincere post you have written. 祝福你福慧双修!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, thanks=)
    have a long time never hear from you! how's ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhen ming, I am good! How about you? I'm writing two blogs so come drop by sometimes if you are free (: You have a thing in camera too, keep it up! 加油!

    ReplyDelete