Monday, June 27, 2011

Those days in childhood

One month back in my hometown.
The place that i grew up,
The place that i most familiar with
However, development happens so fast, culture changes over time
A lot of our childhood setting, childhood food and childhood games is entering History.

IMG_0333i

I'm sure that those were the days we most happiest as there was no burden and no messy thinking.
The thing we care the most is how many sweets we got? how fast we can finish out homework and spend the rest of the time in playing.
Those day that we miss a lot ;)

Today, we accidentally found a shop that full of our childhood memory.
The small primary classes' chairs and desks,
the bubble gum I used to eat on those days,
the junk food I used to eat,
I love this place! It's called Chai Diam Ma.
Chai Diam Ma in Hokkien means grocery shop.
In the shop, it has everything of my childhood memory.
It sells me the junk food, It recalls my innocent memory, It brings me back to the childhood environment.

IMG_0302ii

table

IMG_0327ii



Recently, Penang island has quite a few small shop that has its own style.
To me, this kind of shop is far more better than those commercial franchised shops.
I hope this kind of unique shops will be opened more!
check chai diam ma out in facebook!

bear1

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment