Monday, May 16, 2011

Next Level.

Just finished an actual day wedding photo shooting yesterday.
A good relax after my short semester final exam.
Glad that met a wise people taught me must be aggressive, taught to grab your own opportunity as there aren't any chances coming to you blindly but only you fight for your future!

IMG_4723ii

This is my first time ring-shot after shooting quite many times of wedding actual day -)
It means couple are going to the next level with tight of rings. 
People always move on, face challenges in the new stage and move on to the next level until game over"life's end" ;p
As me, i'm starting my internship this coming June. Got to leave my studies comfort zone and enter new kind of hectic working life.
Going back to my hometown later and will be staying there for 4months.
Happy together Mr. Tan and Fanny.
Cherish the People around!=)
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment